Friday, September 30, 2011

Registration

Now the weather has gone sour again I've not spent much time in the shed, but I had been starting to get a little concerned about registering the Corona. I really didn't feel like having to take it to Regency to get it re-registered into my name, given a) it had been off the road for so many years, and b) I bought it unregistered. Especially given I'd have to spend many dollars to get it driveable to take it to Regency, then to find there was some issue with it which would result in me having to abandon the rebuild. A little silly I know, but I tend to plan for worst case scenarios sometimes. 


Anyway I filled in one form at the Motor Rego office, paid a little over $200 and it's transferred and registered to me, no hassles. Very happy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment